Friday, June 7, 2013

One month

One month. It's been one whole month since I lost my beautiful baby girl. I don't understand how each day continues without her in it. Each day is another day further away from the only day I got to hold her, look at her sweet face and give her kisses. I'm so afraid I'll one day forget what it was like to give her a lifetime of love all in one day.

One month feels like an eternity. Somedays is seems like it's been forever since I got to hold her... But in the grand scheme of things one month is nothing compared to the fifty years I'll have to live without her. One month hurts so bad, how in the world am I supposed to get through fifty years without her?

And as these days and months continue to go by everyone's lives keep on going and soon others will no longer remember her because she's not here, but she'll still be on my mind everyday. Every holiday, every vacation, every family picture.... There will always be a little girl missing. And that hurts my heart so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment