Saturday, October 5, 2013

My Reality

I just want my 1950s tv sitcom family. You know, the happy ones who sit there and eat dinner together and nothing bad is going on in their lives....

The last five and a half years have been a struggle for me... I have had to overcome a lot of personal struggles, things most people don't know about me. There were many times I just wanted to throw in the towel... But I always hoped it would get better. Then, five months ago, just as I was finally starting to feel like everything in my life was finally looking up, BAM, my daughter dies.

I don't understand how I deserve all of the stuff I've had to face in the past 5 years... Why can't I have that perfect family life I want? The one where I am a perfect tv mom, with a perfect tv husband and both of my beautiful girls sitting at the dinner table with me...

I hate where I'm at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment