Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Eight months

Dear Evangeline,

This month you would've turned 8 months old.... Eight month old babies are crawling, babbling, eating finger foods and have developed little personalities... And all I can remember you as is the innocent little newborn who never had a chance to take a breath of air in this world. I'm still so sad that you are missing out on everything I ever imagined for you.

But I want you to know that as much as I am sad that you are missing out on so much, I am still so proud of you. I am so proud to be your mama and I know that you must've fought so hard to stay with us... I just wish we would've known that you were struggling and we could've done something to save you. I would've done anything to have you here with us.

The days haven't really gotten any easier without you here... I've just come to the realization that I'm forced to live without you here, so I try my best to face each day as best I can. I still miss you so much everyday... My heart will always ache for you.

How I wish I could hold you in my arms again and kiss your sweet head. Please visit me in my dreams. I love you so much, beautiful girl.

Love you forever,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment